Thank you for supporting us in 2023!
Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons and Tours by a PSUPA Certified Instructor
- To book please contact me, as I do not keep my availabilities online updated from Oct-April
- Check out a recent article mentioning us in Whatcom Talk
- Community paddle events occur monthly from April-October.
- Womens-only community paddles are hosted through a meetup group- see more here.
- Looking to learn how to upgrade your board or paddle? Want to learn to do rescues, tour Puget Sound, or to paddle camp? Reach out to schedule a skills lesson or touring lesson!
- Class packages available for those wanting to work on skills weekly. Contact to set up.
- SUP 101 classes with me are now available through Kite Paddle Surf as well! See their website.
Classes include SUP 101 for beginners, Intermediate Skills for those wanting to learn more than the basics.
Guided Tours include 1 and 2-hour tours out of Wildcat Cove in Bellingham and other locations in Whatcom and Skagit Counties.
Custom group and private 1-1 options are always available!
Main Season: May through September unless otherwise requested